Direct: (480) 428-0529 ext. 402
SAM SAKS – (480) 428-0529 ext. 402
Sam’s practice focuses on civil and commercial litigation, negligence issues, and representation of government entities. Before joining the firm, Sam clerked for Judge Sheldon Weisberg of the Arizona Court of Appeals. While in law school, Sam served as the executive articles editor of the law review and interned in the federal district court and the Michigan Supreme Court. Currently, Sam is one of the youngest members of the State Bar of Arizona’s Board of Governors, and is the chair of the Technology Committee.
As a member of the Board of Governors, Sam believes the Bar should make the lives of attorneys easier so they can focus on practicing law, not Bar regulations. Sam has fought to keep bar dues low, simplify lawyer reporting requirements, increase free networking and referral opportunities, and expand leadership opportunities for all members.
- A/V Rated, Martindale-Hubble
- Sustaining Member, Arizona’s Finest Lawyers
- Southwest SuperLawyers Rising Stars
- Member, Arizona State Bar Board of Governors (2011 – Present)
- Chair, Arizona State Bar Technology Committee (2012 – Present)
- Member, Arizona State Bar Discipline Oversight Committee (2012 – 2013)
- President, Arizona State Bar Young Lawyers Division (2009 – 2010)